Tuesday 23 April 2013

Future plans

Dear Mark Meredith,

I write following your recent resignation as cabinet member for Stoke on Trent City Council and your current position as elected member for Northwood and Birches Head.

In light of your resignation I would like to ask two questions:

1. Will you be committing more time to Northwood and Birches Head and
increase your visibility in the community?

2. How will further questions regarding Dimensions now be answered and
through what forum?

Yours sincerely,

Diane Morgan


REPLY on 24 April 2014..........................

Hi Diane

I have held a ward surgery every month at the Bridge Centre along with two other surgeries in other parts of the ward. 

I also held a public meeting in Northwood Parish last week where I presented the councils Mandate for Change. 

I hope to hold a similar event at Birches Head High later this year. I also plan to produce a local newsletter for residents which will be out later this spring. 

On the Dimensions issue the council has answered questions through the Freedom of Information process to date and I presume this would continue if further questions arise. 

Kind regards 

Mark 
Councillor Mark Meredith
Stoke-on-Trent City Council

No comments:

Post a Comment